Tuesday, August 23, 2011

American Date




Hi,
My name is Jessica and I am looking for nice guys in the bay area.
If you have good personality and are between 18-35yrs if you are a little older don't be shy, you never know. Please email me at Jessica.stevens4u@yahoo.com I am so lonely and bored, need some fun with a confident guy. No strings just good clean fun....




Here I am Again, 3rd time the
charmer? I'm that diamond in the ruff, ruff, ruff,,haha. Apparantly, so is who I'm looking for! lol I am on Match, but after 3 mos., there's no better of a selection than Webdate 5/6 yrs ago! Are there any really goodlooking, available, White, Straight men left in the world? I'm still available, not as Accessible as I'd like to be. Have 1 teenage daughter, been stuck for 4yrs.now in this little country town called Sparta, Ga. I've lived in Atlanta(Dekalb & Gwnt county) most of my life until a disaster struck that evicted an entire street of people and a couple of businesses. So, being 100 miles from home (Lilburn) turned me into a landscaper while homeschooling my now 16yr.daughter.

I've finished both the land and homeschooling, so now just waiting. And while I wait.....have whatever fun(good, clean) that I/we can, which is mainly TV, music, some games, and working out. I have also had to deal with a disabling health condition, founding out only 2yrs ago that I was born with and delaying my life Still, was not founding the right medicine until just this yr, THen,,,yes, Lets delay my life more,,,lol,,,it took yet over 2 mos. to find How to take it/how much and When to take said medicine. Oh well, so, the Short of That is, yes, I've also had an unofficial and unwanted medical career and honorary degree in medical research to boot. How I look is just how F**king hard I've fought to be here, stay here ANd get my whole piece of pie. And I ironically, due to it being an intestinal condition, wherefore eating via blood type literally saved my life, am healthier than Anybody on this planet, just not the Consistent energy....Yet!

I am 51, 5' 4 1/2", 126lbs. Looking for a Really goodlooking, fit and athletic, available, White, straight man 36-51 with good finances, compassionate, kind, sweet, funny, loving, mature spiritually. Fantastic sense of Humor! which is as important to me as Honesty! Sexy! Who is at least 5'8" to 5' 11"ft tall. Who is willing to either travel here to meet up with me or patient if we really connect and meet up via webcam until I get back home. I love all kinds of outdoor stuff (like most people all put down), I love to mtn.bike, swim, many, many things. I'm very funloving yet gifted with wisdom, so I can be silly/goofy as much as sincere and loving - very passionate! I'm looking for that Complete soul mate-meaning a very deep, intimate Emotional as well as Physical-you cannot separate the 2, no matter what BS games people play or tell themselves. I want to be as deeply intimate Emotionally as I do Physically with someone - The Connection. That said, I need a man who is Truly Emotionally AVAilable(does he exist?). I am divorced, but widowed in a way as well. Married 20yrs(17 techincally), divorced 7, but ex passed in 2006 and I never remarried. Have had 1 serious relationship, then 2 Hugh online dating fails, literally 3 single dates after with last being in June. So, I've been available since 2006 with not the opportunity of dating since. 5 yrs. is a long time, but I haven't been available due to work out here, so its really been just this year. So here's to the Good magic of the number 3!

My name is Jan - wisenlovn@yahoo.com**** jangel418 on match**** jan_b on connecting singles

All the best of Luck and Love to all those good, sincere single people out there really trying! : )

SEND PICS TO WISENLOVN@YAHOO.COM




More about me and what I like to do for fun:
Activities I enjoy: bowling , dancing, sports, malls, shopping , swim , tennis, volleyball, down hill skiing, Amusement Park, ice skating. i aslo like musical plays and other plays and show too. i also like the movies too. computers, and phone/text. my favorite tv shows are full house , 7th haven, and i also like other t.v. shows too. I like the red sox team and the celtis team and the burnies too. I enjoy hanging out. withfriends. I love to travel. I also like to party. I want someone who drives and has his own car and knows how to take transportation independently. I want to meet someone who likes to travel to different places together. i prefer someone who is Jewish. As Jewish friends we can go to Temple together. I belong to Reform synagogue and go to services most Friday nights. Honesty is very important to me. Religion is important to me. Family is important to me. What I'm looking for in someone: I am looking for long term relationship and friendship too. i would like to get married to someone some day. Other things you should know about me: I am a very fussy eater. i am an adult with moderate special needs . Im seek someone one who accepts people for who they are, someone who is kind and tolerant of other's differences. im a dog person. because i like dogs to play with outside and indoor too. im a pet person. l like poddles dogs and other dogs too. my favorite dogs are poddles. if i have too. that fine with me. What I'm looking for in someone: I am looking for long term relationship and friendship too. i would like to get married to someone some day. Other things you should know about me: I am a very fussy eater. i am an adult with moderate special needs . Im seek someone one who accepts people for who they are, someone who is kind and tolerant of other's differences. im a dog person. because i like dogs to play with outside and indoor too.

What I'm looking for in someone: I am looking for long term relationship and friendship too. i would like to get married to someone some day. Other things you should know about me: I am a very fussy eater. i am an adult with moderate special needs . Im seek someone one who accepts people for who they are, someone who is kind and tolerant of other's differences. im a dog person. because i like dogs to play with outside and indoor too. im a pet person. l like poddles dogs and other dogs too. my favorite dogs are poddles. i only date men .my. ages between 22 and 32 years old .im 28 years old. i only date people who live in the boston area in ma.
my e-mail is jkbapril26@gmail.com



I am a wonderful Woman that has alot to offer a man...I am kind,smart,outgoing,a good listener and I will respect my man in every way and most important my man will always come first. If you like what you have read I would love for you to write me so we can get know eachother on a more personal level.....I hope to be hearing from my prince charming!!!

Contact info: Lanita Parker#78733
4370 Smiley Rd.
Northlasvegas,Nv 89115



Hi. My name is Kathryn and I am single. I am Phillipino and White. My favorite number is 9 inches. I live in Southern California. Some people say I look like Winnie of the Wonder Years. It was an 80's T.V show. Best way to reach me 7607807540.





No comments:

Post a Comment